Our iconic Freeflow rucksack range is expertly designed to support any serious hiker’s kit list, and the Freeflow 25 Rucksack is feature rich, ideal to perform during a day on the hills. Including our very own ergonomically shaped Freeflow back system to provide a new level of fit to keep you comfortable during any adventure, the backpack also includes a chest strap and hip belt for improved weight distribution, a zipped internal lid pocket for extra storage space and raincover to provide added protection when the harsh elements hit.
Weight (approx.): 1.1 kg
Dimensions: 60cm (H) x 36cm(W) x 24cm (D)
- Features & Benefits
- The vented shoulder straps offer improved comfort.
- Create a superior level of fit with the ergonomically shaped Freeflow back system.
- Ensure improved weight distribution whilst on-the-go due to the adjustable chest strap and hip belt.
- Keep your adventure essentials close-at-hand with the vast 25 litre storage containing fixed side panels, a zipped internal lid pocket, grab handle and walking pole attachments to support any challenge.
- Look to the raincover to provide added protection when the harsh weather conditions hit.
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE on orders over €100)
approx 5-6 working days
approx 1-3 working days(based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE on orders over €100)
approx 15 working days
approx 7 working days(based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also €16.00
- span class="productListTrigger">Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say