When on a long single or multiday trek you need a pack that is both comfortable and practical the adjustable Men's Freeflow 40 Rucksack is the solution to both of these.A perfect fit is offered with the inclusion of Berghaus BIOFIT technology allowing you to adjust the backlength of your pack to suit your individual height. Built on the exclusive Berghaus Freeflow backsystem designed to keep you comfortable by offering airflow and ventilation where it really counts.
Dimensions (approx.): 69cm (H) x 31cm(W) x 31cm (D)Weight (approx.):1.60kg
- Features & Benefits
- Unique comfort and fit are guaranteed with the adjustable BIOFIT® system, vented shoulder straps and the height-adjustable chest harness
- Hike in comfort thanks to Freeflow V fresh air technology, giving minimal contact area, and a gap between your rucksack and your back to allow airflow and reduce sweat
- Stay one step ahead of the elements; don't forget the waterproof raincover if the skies open
- Hydration pack compatible allowing you to stay hydrated on the move
- Keep everything at hand with 30 litre storage, containing a range of supporting, zipped pockets and walking pole attachements
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €16.00
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say