The best trekking trousers for men
"These are a favourite of mine for a number of reasons...superbly sturdy construction makes them ideal for the long scrambles over rough ground. They are light and comfortable while also having good wind resistance in colder conditions."
As seen in the Telegraph UK - published September 2015
Get set for your hillside adventure with the comfortable and durable Men's Explorer ECO Cargo Trousers. Constructed from Berghaus' ECO nylon fabric ensuring protection and durability in an environmentally friendly and sustainable way. The ECO trousers are fully featured with six pockets, knee articulation and a comfortable fit. Weight: 388.5g
- Features & Benefits
- The Explorer ECO is produced with Berghaus’ ECO nylon fabric. This results in significant water and energy savings through the use of pre-coloured yarn and the elimination of the fabric dyeing process
- Keep your essentials close at hand with the five pockets – two handwarmer pockets (one with additional security pocket), one thigh pocket and one zipped back pocket
- A comfortable fit is ensured with the drawcord adjustment hem, waistband and belt loops, and knee articulation
- The ECO nylon fabric is treated with a Durable Water Repellent finish and offers sun protection of UPF 50+
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE on orders over €100)
approx 5-6 working days
approx 1-3 working days(based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE on orders over €100)
approx 15 working days
approx 7 working days(based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also €16.00
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.