The men’s Explorer Fall Shirt offers simple style, technical fabric and sustainable benefits. Designed for long-lasting performance, this is the ideal shirt for everyday wear.
Part of our MADEKIND range, this shirt features Berghaus-owned Colourkind, our market leading eco fabric which uses 89% less water than traditional dyeing processes. Through MADEKIND we are always looking for ways to improve our product sustainability and production processes to make positive steps towards a more sustainable and eco-friendly product offering. This shirt also features ARGENTIUM technology, which offers permanent odour resistance through the use of silver ion technology, so now you can be confident you will stay fresh all day while on the move.
Weight (approx.): 400g
- Features & Benefits
- Berghaus’ award-winning COLOURKIND eco fabric goes through fewer stages of the dyeing process, significantly reducing water and chemical consumption while producing a colour that won’t fade or wash out
- ARGENTIUM technology provides permanent odour-resistance to help you stay feeling fresh
- UPF50+ provides protection from the sun's harmful UV rays
- Two chest pockets for storing essentials
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE on orders over €100)
approx 5-6 working days
approx 1-3 working days(based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE on orders over €100)
approx 15 working days
approx 7 working days(based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also €16.00
What people say