With warmth-to-weight precision, the Ramche 2.0 builds on its predecessor’s success to deliver a lighter and warmer version that is the new standard in mountaineering down jackets.
Mountaineers have long searched for the optimum balance of warmth-to-weight and the Ramche 2.0 delivers just that. Scientifically engineered to deliver precision heat zones through body-mapping technology, every down baffle has been analysed for optimum down fill and performance in conjunction with the body’s thermoregulatory framework. The original Ramche featured our revolutionary hydrophobic down and for the Ramche 2.0 we have an update to this ground-breaking technology - Hydrodown, powered by NikWax. This PFC-free hydrophobic down provides water repellency for up to 16 hours and is R.D.S certified for guaranteed ethical sourcing of down products. The Ramche 2.0 also contains an internal reflect mesh over the core body areas for up to 10% greater thermal efficiency. A highly durable 7 denier outer fabric completes the package – at 100% stronger than equivalent weighted fabrics, this is the perfect choice to give your jacket unrivalled durability against the rock.
Weight (approx.): 452g
- Features & Benefits
- Hydrodown Insulation - Hydrodown powered by Nikwax provides water repellent down insulation for up to 16 hours, keeping you dry in damp conditions
- Body Mapping Technology - Scientifically engineered precision heat zones where your body needs heat most.
- Reflect Technology - Aluminium mesh sewn into the core of the jacket reflects body heat back, increasing your warmth by up to 10%
- Super Lightweight 7D Fabric - Super lightweight face fabric that is windproof, breathable and extremely strong
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE on orders over €100)
approx 5-6 working days
approx 1-3 working days(based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE on orders over €100)
approx 15 working days
approx 7 working days(based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also €16.00
What people say