A technical mid-weight mountain fleece.
This performance midlayer features a hood and provides ample durability for use as a stand-alone outer layer. An indispensable fleece, offering striking aesthetics, unrestricted stretch and an extremely durable face fabric, the Pravitale 2.0 is built for use on long days on the crag or as a layering piece for an alpine expedition. With superb warmth-to-weight, two harness-compatible zipped pockets and a stretch-fit hood, this will be your go-to fleece for mountain adventures.
Weight (approx.): 510g
- Features & Benefits
- Stretch Fleece - Durable stretch fleece fabric gives you freedom to move, with a superb warmth-to-weight ratio
- Thumb Loops - Thumb loops for comfort and protection against cold air and spindrift entry
- Two Main Pockets - Two harness-compatible main zipped pockets
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €16.00
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.