The waterproof Stormcloud Jacket is designed to keep you dry when the weather turns.
The clue’s in the name – with the Stormcloud, you’ll stay dry in even the worst kinds of wet thanks to our fully waterproof Hydroshell fabric and an adjustable hood. The colourful fabric backer adds an eye-catching touch to the simple design, hitting the perfect balance of style and substance. This is one Stormcloud you will want to see as you set off on an adventure.
Weight (approx.): 285g
- In A Nutshell
- WATERPROOF GUARANTEE - Our fully breathable and waterproof Hydroshell fabric keeps you dry and protected when the weather turns.
- ADJUST YOUR SETUP - Adjustable hood offers enhanced wet weather protection and can be neatly rolled away when not in use. Cuffs and dual drawcord hem adjustment allow you to fine-tune the fit even further.
- ESSENTIALS IN REACH - Two front zip pockets give you plenty of space to store those little essentials you need close at hand.
For The Gear Geeks
- The fixed adjustable hood offers further wet weather protection.
- Stop draughty sleeves with fully adjustable cuffs.
- Keep snacks handy in two zipped pockets.
- Journey to your door
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE on orders over €100)
approx 5-6 working days
approx 1-3 working days(based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE on orders over €100)
approx 15 working days
approx 7 working days(based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also €16.00
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.