Numerous storage options and a good sized main compartment make the Berghaus TwentyFourSeven Plus 25 a great choice if you need a versatile daysack. With a modern design and a proven, comfortable back system, this is a great pack for work and play.
A breathable back system, height adjustable chest strap and grab handle make the TwentyFourSeven Plus 25 comfortable and versatile in use. There is plenty of space in the main compartment, with internal pockets and an organiser for your essentials, from electronics and gadgets to walking or gym kit and packed lunch. Additional external storage, reflective details and contemporary styling provide finishing touches to a great all round daysack.
Weight (approx.): 480g
- Features & Benefits
- Comfort and breathability in use is provided by a Berghaus Flow back system with vented foam
- A height adjustable chest strap and grab handle offer adjustability and versatility while on the move
- Numerous storage options come in the form of internal and external pockets, internal organiser, key clip and walking pole attachment
- Reflective detail offers added visibility and safety
- Hydration system compatible so you can stay refreshed on the move
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €16.00
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.