The women’s Popena Hooded Hydrodown Jacket is a stylish and flattering down jacket, perfectly designed keep out the worst of the cold winter weather.
Berghaus’ Hydrodown insulation provides great levels of warmth and, unlike regular down, it carries on working even in wet conditions so it’s an ideal choice for changeable weather. The distribution of the insulation has been designed using body-mapping principles to put the warmth where you need it the most for maximum comfort. The womens-specific fit and longer-length cut give a flattering shape and useful features such as a hood and handwarmer pockets provide added functionality.
Weight (approx.): 625g
- Features & Benefits
- High levels of warmth are offered by Berghaus’ Hydrodown insulation. Unlike regular down, Hydrodown carries on working when wet, meaning you stay warm even in changeable winter conditions
- Innovative body-mapping construction has been used to position the insulation, putting warmth where you need it most
- Three pockets, including two zipped hand-warmer pockets and one zipped internal pocket, provide easy storage for your essentials
- Exposed two-way centre-front zip
- Sleeve articulation gives greater freedom of movement
- Find your perfect fit with hook and loop adjustable cuffs and drawcord hem adjustment
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE on orders over €100)
approx 5-6 working days
approx 1-3 working days(based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE on orders over €100)
approx 15 working days
approx 7 working days(based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and excercises is also €16.00
What people say