Take on the most challenging adventures with the robust and versatile military spec Centurio 45 MMPS Rucksack.This durable 45 litre capacity rucksack is ready to face the most punishing days with a tough nylon face fabric and an internal frame for load support. Whatever your challenge versatility and flexibility is offered through our MMPS range - this family of packs integrate to deliver a highly flexible system.
Dimensions: (approx.) 56cm (H) x 35cm (W) x 32cm (D)Weight (approx.): 1350g
- Features & Benefits
- As part of our Multi Mission Pack System (MMPS), this pack can be worn alone or is easily integrated with the MMPS pockets providing the flexibility to carry up to 65 litres of kit
- Pack everything you need - this pack features molle webbing attachment points, four accessory attachment points with shock cord and top lid pocket
- Take adverse weather in your stride - fix a walking pole or ice axe to the attachment point for easy accessibility
- Remain hydrated throughout you adventure as this pack is hydration pack compatible
- Carry comfort is provided with the adjustable waist belt and side compression straps to steady your load
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €11.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €14.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €14.95
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say