WEATHER RESISTANT (USE WATER REPELLENT ICON).
Roomy when you need it, compact when you don’t, the Expedition Mule 40 will protect your kit on the way to base camp, so you can get on and enjoy the journey ahead.
Wherever you’re heading you can rely on the sturdy yet light weight Expedition Mule+ 40 to get you to the starting line. It cleverly tucks away in to a small package once you’re unpacked, so you can store it or carry it unnoticed for extra convenience. Well designed for easy carrying it has plenty of handles and it even converts into a rucksack itself to make carrying loads easier through transitions. 40 litres of storage space and an internal zipped pocket means you can cram in all your essential clothing and equipment. Durable, waterproof fabric not only looks good, it’s also tough enough for the wildest places – like airport loading bays.
- In A Nutshell
- ADAPTABLE - Height adjustable chest strap and detachable padded shoulder straps mean you can carry it like a rucksack for extra comfort moving heavy loads.
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT - There when you need it, gone when you don’t. Packs away into a zipped pocket for lightweight compact storage.
- HIGHLY WEATHER RESISTANT - Hardwearing, waterproof fabric keeps clothing and equipment safe and whilst travelling to your starting base no matter how remote.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Keep the bulk to a minimum with easy to use side compression straps.
- Organise your kit in the internal lid pocket.
- Journey To Your Door
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €16.00
What people say