Freeflow 35 Rucksack
The Freeflow 35 rucksack keeps you cooler and more comfortable than ever, with a unique new back design that maximises airflow and comfort and reduces the build-up of heat and sweat.
The innovative design ensures minimal contact between the pack and your back, allowing significantly more air to flow and keeping your back cooler than a close-fitting rucksack.
So you stay cool and dry – free to enjoy your day without distraction.
- In A Nutshell FINE-TUNED FIT Ill-fitting packs can rub and feel uncomfortable, but this pack’s range of adjustable features means your load feels way lighter. EXPANSION POCKETS Expansion side pockets mean there’s always room for those last minute essentials, so you can load up and head for the hills with everything you need on board. VENTILATED DESIGN Curved back design maximises air flow across the back, to keep you cool and reduce the build up of heat.
- For The Gear Geeks• Height adjustable chest strap • Top tension straps • Stretch side bottle pockets • Side compression straps • Zipped front pocket (map sized) • Hip belt with zipped pocket • Panel-access zip opening • Dual walking pole holders • H20 reservoir compatible • Top grab handle • Internal zipped pocket • Key clip • Raincover included
- Journey To Your Door
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €11.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €14.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €14.95
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say