Fully loaded and ready to go, the Freeflow 35 is the perfect pack for day hikes or multi-day adventures.
The Freeflow 35 rucksack keeps you cooler and more comfortable than ever, with a unique new back design that maximises airflow and comfort and reduces the build-up of heat and sweat. The innovative design ensures minimal contact between the pack and your back, allowing significantly more air to flow and keeping your back cooler than a close-fitting rucksack. So you stay cool and dry – free to enjoy your day without distraction.
Weight (approx.): 1305g
- In A Nutshell
- VENTILATED DESIGN - Curved design maximises airflow across the back.
- COOL & DRY COMFORT - Back stays cooler, reducing the build-up of heat and sweat.
- CUSTOM COMFORT - Fine-tune your perfect fit using adjustable chest and waist strap.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Height adjustable chest strap.
- Top tension straps.
- Stretch side bottle pockets.
- Side compression straps.
- Zipped front pocket (map sized).
- Hip belt with zipped pocket.
- Panel-access zip opening.
- Dual walking pole holders.
- H20 reservoir compatible.
- Top grab handle.
- Internal zipped pocket.
- Key clip.
- Raincover included.
- Journey To Your Door
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €16.00
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say