The GTX® Gaiter is Berghaus' most popular Gaiter, that has taken people on adventures to all parts of the great outdoors. This all-purpose gaiter features a full front hook and loop storm flap, internal volume adjuster drawcord and off set press stud, it also has a reflective trim on the rear of the gaiter to keep you visible when in the dark. The GTX® Gaiter is designed to fit under the knee.
Weight (approx.): 640g per pair
- Features & Benefits
- Upper: GORE-TEX® 3L Lofoten / 6000 Poly.
- Benefit from knee length design to keep your lower legs protected from the elements
- Ensure a comfortable fit - adapt the size of the gaiter to fit your needs with an internal volume adjuster drawcord
- Comes with a reflective trim on the rear of the gaiter to keep you visible when in the dark
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €16.00
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say