This cap offers excellent waterproofness powered by Hydroshell fabric and an effective warm lining to keep your head protected from the elements no matter how demanding the trail.
Sizes: S/M, L/XL. Weight 63g
- Features & Benefits
- Perfect protection and comfort, suitable for everyone with this unisex fit
- This cap is warp knit lined for extra insulation against the harsh elements
- Provides much needed extra warmth with its built in ear flap panels
- Wired peak with stud fastener that can hold the peak back if necessary
- Drawcord adjustment for an improved fit
- Elasticated band at the back of the neck for a secure but comfortable fit
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €11.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €14.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €14.95
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).