Hyper Extrem Men's Waterproof Jacket
This Ultra-Lightweight Waterproof Is The Perfect Companion For Any Fast-Moving Adventure.
Using all the learnings from the ISPO award winning MtnHaus Hyper Smock combined with the testing along 1200km of the Great Himalayan Trail this full zip Hyper Jacket gives you even more versatility. Whether you’re racing mountain marathons or pushing the trails, this extremely lightweight waterproof jacket will be your companion on your back or in its stuff sack in your rucksack.
Weight (approx.): 100g
- In A Nutshell
- WATERPROOF -Fully waterproof and breathable Hydroshell Hyper fabric has you covered when the heavens open.
- ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT - Super-lightweight fabric helps you move fast and light.
- PACKABLE - Packs down incredibly small in to its own stuff sac, so its easy to carry with you on the move.
For The Gear Geeks
- Additional protection is achieved with the fitted hood for good visibility which includes a tab down feature when not in use.
- The reflective heat transfers offer additional cooling properties whilst on-the-move.
- Journey To Your Door
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €16.00
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say