Men's Aonach AX Insulated Down Jacket
Demanding mountain conditions and strenuous climbing creates the need for a jacket like no other.
The Aeonach AX is a high performance mid layer that delivers unrivalled comfort through a pioneering combination.
Offering 50 times the airflow of a typical downproof fabric, the face fabric is incredibly air permeable.
When working with the new, ThinDown™ insulation it provides unparalleled air flow from your body to your outer layer, so you can stay cool and comfortable.
For warmth, the breathable down is many times warmer than your average fleece jacket but remarkably less in weight.
With meticulous stitching that takes learnings from our extensive body mapping research to provide warmth in areas where it is needed and less warmth in areas where its not, it's the perfect solution for stop start mountain conditions.
Overall, this is a revolutionary jacket containing high performance technology to provide warmth and comfort without overheating.
Weight (approx. ):505.4g (Size M)
- In A Nutshell ENHANCED BREATHABILITY Experience the synergy of face fabric that offers exceptional air flow and new ThinDown™ technology to allow greater airflow from your body to your outer layer. SUPERIOR INSULATION Feel the benefit of significantly higher levels of warmth compared to normal fleece, from breathable down insulation that’s much less in weight. INNOVATIVE BODY MAPPING Benefit from meticulously placed stitching from our MTNHAUS™ team, that allows more heat in areas where it's needed, and less in areas where it's not.
- For The Gear Geeks• Feel comfortable with the stretch bound hood and hem • Stay protected from draught entry thanks to internal bound cuffs • Keep essentials safe in handwarmer pockets with concealed zips • When the icy winds up their game, zip up the chin guard for better neck and face protection • Features more than 50% recycled fabric, as part of our MADEKIND™ commitment to creating high-performance gear that's kinder to the planet • Kinder to the environment – the jacket uses over 90% bluesign® approved fabrics
- Journey To Your Door
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €16.00
What people say