Men's Arran Waterproof Jacket
Named after Arran – a scenic Scottish island that’s popular with walkers – it was created for people who like to go out walking whatever the weather. Made from our fully waterproof Hydroshell® Elite fabric, the Arran is lightweight, breathable and smart enough to be worn anywhere – from hill to high street – come rain or shine (and if you live in Britain, you know which it will be, most likely).
Weight (approx. ):662g (Size L)
- In A Nutshell WATERPROOF GUARANTEED - Our fully breathable and waterproof Hydroshell® Elite fabric keeps you dry and protected when the weather turns. The centre-front zip is covered for additional waterproof protection. ADDED SHELTER - Keep your eyes on the target with an adjustable stiffened hood peak, providing a clear line of sight and valuable shelter from driving rain or sleet. ENHANCED REACH - Articulated sleeves mean you have a greater reach and range of movement.
- For The Gear Geeks• Keep your vital bits and pieces close at hand using the four pockets, including a handy zipped internal pocket. • Dropped hem gives added coverage. • Articulated sleeves mean you have a greater reach and range of movement, while adjustable cuffs and drawcord let you find your perfect fit.
- Journey To Your Door
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €11.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €14.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €14.95
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say