Men's Deluge Pro 2.0 Waterproof Jacket
Enjoy the stunning mountain views at a great pace in a jacket that’s just right for the task. The Women’s Pravitale Light is spot on as a warming mid layer or, in the summer months you can wear it on its own. A soft stretchy fabric means you can reach those tricky ledges whilst climbing and when you feel the heat, it quickly wicks away any excess moisture, keeping you cool and comfortable. Ventilation and air flow is boosted by mesh lined pockets combined with super breathable fabric. If it gets blustery at the top, you’ll appreciate the snug fitting hood, and thumb loops protect against chilly breezes and spindrift entry up sleeves. With every detail considered, it’s a great piece of kit when you’re going for it.
- In a nutshell LIGHTWEIGHT Weighing in at 246* grams, the jacket is made with an incredibly light micro-grid fabric for an unrestricted, feather weight feel. SUPER BREATHABLE Stay cool and fresh with the super breathable fabric that wicks away excess moisture when your mettle’s tested. EASE OF MOVEMENT Enjoy free flowing movement with stretchable material and stretch cuffs. *weight given for size 12
- For the Gear Geeks • Take advantage of extra weather protection with a stretch bound, snug fitting hood.• Keep cool with two front mesh lined pockets for enhanced ventilation.• Protect against cold air or spindrift entry with thumb loops that help hold your sleeves in place.• Keep cards or keys secure in a compact sleeve pocket that zips for safety.• Avoid overheating through convenient centre front full zip to allow release of excess heat when you’re working hard.• Enjoy a tailored fit with the darted sleeve construction. • Stay comfortable with tailored zip garages that cover zips and stops snags.• Flatlock, low profile seams add to the overall comfort and flexibility.
- Journey To Your Door
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €11.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €14.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €14.95
What people say