The lightweight and breathable Fast Hike Pant is perfect when you want to move fast in the mountains.
Ideal for moving fast in the mountains, these exceptionally lightweight pants are constructed from breathable fabric. Featuring built-in vents to keep you cool and stretch panels across the seat and over the knee, they won’t hold you back when you need to pick up the pace.
Weight (approx.):420g (Size 34)
- In A Nutshell
- FAST AND LIGHT - Designed for days when you want to get out fast and cover some ground, the light materials, stretchy knee and seat sections enable swift movement.
- BREATHE EASY - The Fast Hike Pant is made with breathable fabric to promote airflow, even when you’re in the heat of the action.
- VENTILATED - Two side vents provide extra cooling when you’re working hard.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Four pockets offer plenty of stowage – two hand-warmer pockets, one zipped thigh pocket and one zipped back pocket.
- Curved back comfort panel, integrated concealed belt and two-way opening venting system keep you cool and comfortable.
- bluesign® approved fabrics.
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €16.00
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say