Men's Extrem 5000 Waterproof Jacket
Made for the extreme winter weather of the British Isles, this jacket is incredibly well equipped. To keep the driving rain and blizzards out you can count on totally waterproof, 3 layer GORE-TEX®, with reinforced areas to protect the jacket from rock and rucksack abrasion. The hood is fully adjustable, and fits perfectly over your climbing helmet for greater protection. Even zips are watertight with YKK® AQUAGUARD® keeping the rain out of pockets and away from your body, while two underarm, water resistant zips let the air flow for enhanced ventilation when you’re working hard. Pockets are positioned away from your rucksack harness or your backpack waist strap for easy access at all times. With a tailored fit that delivers unrestricted movement and cuff tabs you can adjust even with your mountain gloves on, the Extrem 5000 Vented Jacket is a great British mountaineering jacket.
569.2g (Size M)
- In A Nutshell WATERPROOF GUARANTEE Stay dry all day long with reinforced GORE-TEX® fabric, fully taped seams and YKK® AQUAGUARD® protected zips. SUPERB VENTILATION Keep cool and let the air flow with two underarm, water resistant zips for enhanced ventilation when working hard on an ascent. CLIMBING HELMET COMPATIBLE Enjoy a comfortable fit with or without your climbing helmet with the storm proof hood that features three points of adjustment and a wired peak.
- For The Gear Geeks • Greater freedom of movement is down to the special darted construction for a technical fit • When the weather kicks in you can tighten those fully adjustable cuff tabs that have been designed to work with mountain gloves • Keep essentials safe in your two hand pockets and one at the chest • Contains bluesign® approved fabrics
- Journey To Your Door
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €11.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €14.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €14.95
What people say