The Extrem Micro Down Jacket is a super-versatile and lightweight piece of cold-weather gear.
Climb, ski and trek into the extreme, confident that you have super packable warmth available in an instant. This pro-level piece of gear is stuffed with our remarkable Hydrodown® insulation – which keeps on working when wet, unlike traditional down – while body-mapping technology means you get the heat where you need it most. And if – like us – you care about how products are made, you’ll be happy to know that this jacket is RDS-certified for guaranteed ethical sourcing of the down.
Weight (approx.): 414g
- In A Nutshell
- WINDPROOF GUARANTEE - Highly windproof and incredibly light without sacrificing strength or durability, that’s the beauty of award winning Pertex® QUANTUM® Diamond Fuse.
- LONG LASTING WARMTH - Filled with our ethically sourced hydrophobic down, Hydrodown® powered by NikWax® – for long-lasting warmth that keeps on working for up to 16 hours when wet.
- INTELLIGENT HEAT DISTRIBUTION - We used innovative body-mapping techniques to ensure efficient distribution of heat, putting warmth where you need it.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Super-versatile design, suitable for climb, ski or trek.
- Journey To Your Door
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €16.00
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say