The Nunat Reflect Jacket is a versatile down jacket with a secret weapon: a reflective inner mesh that keeps you warm to the core.
Heading somewhere cold? Make sure you pack the Nunat Reflect. Stuffed with our super-warm Hydrodown® insulation – which goes on working even when wet – there’s more to this climber’s favourite than meets the eye. As well as body-mapping technology, which puts heat right where you need it, the Nunat has an internal reflective mesh in core body areas – giving you up to 10% greater thermal efficiency, so you stay warm for longer. Think of it as your personal central heating on long treks. Without the banging pipes.
Weight (approx.): 495g
- In A Nutshell
- LONG LASTING WARMTH - Filled with our world-leading ethically sourced hydrophobic down, Hydrodown® powered by NikWax® – for long-lasting warmth that keeps on working when wet.
- INTELLIGENT HEAT DISTRIBUTION - We used innovative body-mapping techniques to ensure efficient distribution of heat. So you won’t get any cold patches creeping in.
- KEEP YOUR HEAT - Ultra light reflective mesh inside the jacket reflects your hard earned body heat back in, keeping you 10% warmer.
- For The Gear Geeks
- A super lightweight 15 denier PERTEX® QUANTUM® fabric that is windproof and highly breathable.
- Reflect™ aluminium mesh sewn into the core of the jacket reflects body heat back, raising the warmth by 10%.
- Journey To Your Door
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €16.00
Christmas Delivery cut off dates
- Standard Delivery
- Express Delivery
EU Orders - 8th December
Worldwide Orders - 1st December
EU orders - 18th December
Worldwide orders - 15th December
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.