The Reversa Jacket is a versatile and lightweight two-in-one, giving you windproof warmth on one side or enhanced breathability on the other. Perfect for fast-alpine ascents.
When you’re moving fast, you don’t want extra gear to slow you down. So we made the Reversa – two essential expedition pieces in one lightweight package. Wear it one way and you’ve got a highly durable yet super-breathable outer that's great for when you're working hard and need to keep cool. Switch it round for windproof, quick-drying warmth thanks to strategically placed Hydroloft® Elite Pro insulation. No wonder it’s at the top of so many athletes’ kit lists.
Weight (approx.): 357g
- In A Nutshell
- DUAL PURPOSE - The jacket is fully reversible – one side gives you windproof insulation, while the other is more breathable when you need to let off steam.
- DRY TOP - The insulated head is protected even if your hair gets wet before you cover up – thanks to the PERTEX® lining.
- HYDROLOFT® HEAT - Berghaus’ highly breathable and quick-drying Hydroloft® Elite Pro insulation powered by Thermore® means you stay warm and comfortable on the move.
- Journey To Your Door
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €16.00
Christmas Delivery cut off dates
- Standard Delivery
- Express Delivery
EU Orders - 8th December
Worldwide Orders - 1st December
EU orders - 18th December
Worldwide orders - 15th December
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say
Sorry, there are no reviews yet.