The latest evolution of this classic jacket combines the benefits of natural down and synthetic insulation in a highly technical, body-mapped design for serious mountain adventurers. Our natural wonderstuff – Hydrodown® – is placed where you want to retain heat, while Hydroloft® panels are built into areas where breathability is key. Who says you can’t have best of both worlds?
Weight (approx. ):410g (Size M)
- In A Nutshell MADE WITH HYDRODOWN® - Filled with our world-leading hydrophobic down, Hydrodown®. Long-lasting warmth that keeps on working when wet. HYBRID PERFORMANCE - Hydroloft® powered by Thermore®, our ground-breaking synthetic insulation works in tandem with Hydrodown® to add superb breathability and heat stability. INTELLIGENT HEAT DISTRIBUTION - We used innovative body-mapping techniques to ensure efficient distribution of heat where you need it most.
- For The Gear Geeks• bluesign® approved fabric. • Lightweight, windproof and breathable, PERTEX® face fabric also has a great amount of stretch.
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €16.00
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say