A robust waterproof mountain pant.
Constructed from Hydroshell Elite Pro waterproof fabric, the Hagshu Trousers are a tough piece of equipment that can be trusted for protection in the harshest of conditions. Named after Mick Fowler’s first ascent on the North East face of the impressive Hagshu mountain, the trousers are constructed using Berghaus Hydroshell Elite Pro for durable waterproof protection. The robust technical feature set includes adjustable braces to maintain a secure fit, full side zips for a versatile layering solution and SCHOELLER kicker patches on the inside leg for crampon protection.
Weight (approx.): 542g
- Features & Benefits
- Durable Waterproof Protection - Hydroshell Elite Pro fabric for storm level waterproof protection and enhanced breathability
- Fully Adjustable Braces - Fully adjustable braces with attachment points, designed to enhance comfort
- Crampon Compatible - Tough Scheller fabric panels inside the ankle protect against crampons snagging or footwear abrasion
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €16.00
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say