ROLL AWAY HOOD
The clue is in the name here. If you want a fleece… you got it. If you want a lightweight waterproof…you got it. If you want both, even better just combine the two for a brilliant, great looking fleece lined jacket. Whatever your plans, be it a brisk coastal walk or a stride across a windy fell the GORE-TEX® outer and roll-away hood will keep you fully protected against rain and gale force winds. Wear them separately or all together, it’s up you and the weather.
Weight (approx. ):1019g (Size L)
- In A Nutshell WATERPROOF GUARANTEED - Keep dry with one of the biggest names in waterproof fabrics, GORE-TEX®. VERSATILE PROTECTION - Combining the different layers is comfortable and easy, or you can wear them separately, giving you a system that works for every environment. WET WEATHER PROTECTION - Handy roll-away hood is great for surprise showers.
- For The Gear Geeks• Protect hands from the cold with two hand-warmer pockets in the fleece. • HASSLE-FREE CHANGING - Arms glide through smooth taffeta lined sleeves for ease in combining the layers.
- Journey To Your Door
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €16.00
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say