Men's Mera Peak 5.0 Waterproof Jacket
This sturdy waterproof jacket delivers breathable storm-level protection, ideal for trekking in all weathers, every day of the year.
The great looking Mera Peak Jacket won’t let you down when it comes to full-on weather protection. Designed to keep you warm and dry through all seasons its robust GORE-TEX® 2L fabric and storm level construction offers waterproof protection whilst being fully breathable. So no matter how hard you’re powering up those hillsides, the Mera Peak will help keep you feeling comfortable. When the weather lets up, you can roll-up your hood and fold it away using the unique Mera Peak hood design. There when you need it, gone when you don’t.
Weight (approx.): 911g
- In A Nutshell
- WATERPROOF GUARANTEED - Watch the rain bounce off high performing, 100% waterproof GORE-TEX®.
- ENHANCED COMFORT - Storm level dry without sacrificing breathability. That’s the magic of GORE-TEX®.
- WET WEATHER PROTECTION - Adjustable roll-away hood, great for surprise showers.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Keep essentials safe in seven generous pockets.
- Journey To Your Door
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €11.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €14.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €14.95
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say