Men's Oktang 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Pro Bib Pant
Whether you are mountaineering, ski touring or climbing, the Berghaus men's Oktang GORE-TEX® Bib Pants will help you achieve your objectives. Waterproof, tough and fully featured, these bib pants provide high levels of weather protection, breathability and comfort during extended use in the mountains.
The combination of fabrics and clever design will keep out the elements while allowing you great freedom of movement at all times. The Oktang Bib Pants are packed with essential features for long winter days tackling mountain adventures.
Weight (approx.): 724g
- Features & Benefits
- Guaranteed waterproof protection comes from the three layer breathable GORE-TEX® fabric in the main body of the pants
- Great freedom of movement and comfort at all times, thanks to three layer GORE-TEX® Pro Stretch on the knee panels and seat, and a diamond gusset panel
- A water and wind resistant AF™ Softshell bib section provides additional comfort and weather protection
- Added durability in the form of SuperFabric™ reinforcer kicker patches
- Storage options for your essentials on the mountain thanks to two zipped bib pockets and two zipped hand-warmer pockets
- Full length side zips for ease of use at all times
- Great adjustability due to a fixed waistband with belt loops and elasticated braces with adjusters
- Added versatility thanks to removable inner gaiters
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €11.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €14.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €14.95
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say