Men's Pravitale Mountain 2.0 Fleece Jacket
Perfect as a performance mid-layer yet robust enough to be worn as an outer, this striking mid-weight fleece is both versatile and durable .
Not only does it look good, but the stretchy fabric and cosy hood make it super-comfortable.
Whether you’re hitting the trails or having a laid-back day at the local climbing wall (where the two harness-compatible zipped pockets will come in handy), you might just find this piece is your constant companion.
Weight (approx. ):470g (Size M)
- In A Nutshell LIGHTWEIGHT Weighing just 470* grams overall, the jacket is made with an incredibly light micro-grid fabric for an unrestricted, feather weight feel. SUPER BREATHABLE Stay cool and fresh with the super breathable fabric that wicks away excess moisture when your mettle’s tested. EASE OF MOVEMENT Enjoy free flowing movement with stretchable material and stretch cuffs. *weight given for size medium
- For The Gear Geeks• Take advantage of extra weather protection with a stretch bound, close fitting hood • Keep cool with two front mesh lined pockets for enhanced ventilation • Protect against cold air or spindrift entry with thumb loops that help hold your sleeves in place • Enjoy a tailored fit with the darted sleeve construction • Keep cards or keys secure in a compact bonded sleeve pocket that zips for safety • Stay comfortable with tailored zip garages that cover zips and stops snags • Avoid overheating through convenient centre front full zip to allow release of excess heat when you’re working hard • Flatlock, low profile seams add to the overall comfort and flexibility
- Journey To Your Door
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €16.00
What people say