Men's Pravitale Mountain Light 2.0 Jacket
Feeling energetic and ready to go? This superb extra light jacket is the perfect choice to wear as a warming mid layer or on its own. Great for reaching tricky ledges, the stretch fabric offers brilliant freedom of movement and when you’re under pressure, it has great wicking properties, leaving you cool and comfortable. Ventilation is boosted by mesh lined pockets and super breathable fabric. And when the wind blows, stay extra warm in the close fitting hood, while thumb loops protect against cold air and spindrift entry. It has all the protection you need to get to the top and take in the views…without feeling hot and bothered along the way.
- In a nutshell LIGHTWEIGHT Weighing just 298* grams overall (size M), the jacket is made with an incredibly light micro-grid fabric for an unrestricted, feather weight feel. SUPER BREATHABLE Stay cool and fresh with the super breathable fabric that wicks away excess moisture when your mettle’s tested. EASE OF MOVEMENT Enjoy free flowing movement with stretchable material and stretch cuffs.
- For the Gear Geeks • Take advantage of extra weather protection with a stretch bound, close fitting hood.• Keep cool with two front mesh lined pockets for enhanced ventilation.• Protect against cold air or spindrift entry with thumb loops that help hold your sleeves in place.• Enjoy a tailored fit with the darted sleeve construction. • Keep cards or keys secure in a compact bonded sleeve pocket that zips for safety.• Stay comfortable with tailored zip garages that cover zips and stops snags.• Avoid overheating through convenient centre front full zip to allow release of excess heat when you’re working hard.• Flatlock, low profile seams add to the overall comfort and flexibility.
- Journey To Your Door
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €11.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €14.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €14.95
What people say