The Stainton Half Zip combines warm and durable fleece fabric with considered styling, meaning there’s no toss-up between keeping warm and looking good.
Like its namesake (a village in the picturesque Eden Valley in Cumbria) the Stainton is easy on the eye, but has lots of hidden delights if you explore further. The AT™ Optic fleece fabric is warm yet tough, while the laid-back styling and muted colourways mark this out as a Berghaus classic you’ll love to be seen in – on the hill and the high street. No wonder it’s such a hit with walkers.
Weight (approx.):357g (Size L)
- In A Nutshell
- SUPER-WARM - High levels of thermal insulation give you that toasty feeling.
- FULL STRETCH - Stretch binding at cuffs and hem makes your fleece fit comfortably and avoids excess fabric.
- ZIP IT - You can securely store your outdoor essentials in the Stainton’s zipped chest pocket.
- Journey To Your Door
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €16.00
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say