Men's Supalite II Goretex Boots
Whether you’re up for a coastal trail or a hike in the hills, a bunch of new innovations pack even more benefits into this great British pioneer.
We’ve upgraded the lightweight comfort with a streamlined, one-piece construction in soft but strong leather that resists water, laughs off abrasions and helps prevent blisters.
Meanwhile, incorporated GORE-TEX® technology keeps water out while letting sweat escape, so your feet will never get clammy.
Effectively absorbing shocks and jolts, anti-clogging soles shed sticky mud, while memory-foam heel and toe features cushion you from impacts and give you the snuggest of fits.
- In A Nutshell LIGHT AND COMFORTABLE The lightweight Supalite II GTX won't slow you down, with no compromise to performance, durability or comfort. ALL-DAY COMFORT Streamlined, one-piece leather construction with GORE-TEX® performance technology and memory foam details bring you more comfort than ever. STEADY TREAD Our latest lightweight leader now comes with an outsole developed by the world’s leading outdoor rubber sole manufacturer VIBRAM® to soak up shocks and shrug off mud.
- For The Gear Geeks• Breathable, cushioned OrthoLite® footbeds for all day comfort • Improved flexibility and heel fit gives more comfort • Even more supple construction thanks to sheep leather features on internal collar and tongue
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €11.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €14.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €14.95
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say