Backpack with Berghaus for high performance, reliability and durability; the Men's Verden 65 + 10 Rucksack is fully featured and offers excellent value.
Comfort and fit are yours with the new BioFit™ Back System which adjusts to suit all sizes of wearer. The generous 65 + 10 litre capacity is enough to carry all of your backpacking essentials.
Dimensions: (approx) 79cm (H) x 36cm (W) x 30cm (D)
Weight (approx.): 2.16kg
- Features & Benefits
- Backpack in comfort with a height adjustable, removable chest strap, cinch straps on the hip-belt, and side and base compression straps
- Safe and secure; the Verden features a zipped entrance to the main compartment and front pockets, fixed side pockets and a draw cord bivi closure
- Carrying some accessories on your walk? Keep them close at hand with the walking pole attachment, attachment points on the lid and base compartment with bivi divider
- Stay hydrated on your travels; this great all-rounder is compatible with hydration systems
- Keep your pack dry thanks to the supplied raincover
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €16.00
Christmas Delivery cut off dates
- Standard Delivery
- Express Delivery
EU Orders - 8th December
Worldwide Orders - 1st December
EU orders - 18th December
Worldwide orders - 15th December
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say