Trailbyte 20 Rucksack
The Trailbyte 20 is a highly featured day sac designed primarily for urban environments, allowing you to transport your technical kit with ease and peace of mind, whilst looking stylish at the same time.
The Trailbyte has a plethora of storage options, including a dedicated electronics compartment which is capable of housing a laptop, phone and tablet meaning you can beat the rush hour .
Capacity: 20L Weight: Approx. 865g
- Features & Benefits
- Secure electronics compartment with space for a laptop, tablet, phone/mp3
- Thermo-moulded back panel for the ultimate in design and comfort
- 2 large zipped compartments for keeping all your valuables and personal items close to hand
- 2 wand/bottle pockets for added storage whilst you're exploring or simply commuting to work
- Internal organiser with a key clip to maintain a sturdy load when on the move
- Height adjustable chest strap which makes it perfect for all heights
- Comes with grab handle making it easier to manoeuvre when your encounter busy and built up areas
- Can hold devices up to 17” - please check size of your device before purchase
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €11.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €14.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €14.95
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say