Unisex Pole 87 Jacket
7OZ SYNTHETIC FIBRE INSULATION QUILTED FOR OPTIMUM HEAT RETENTION </BR></BR> •
The expedition jacket that set the tone for high-altitude warm wear, reworked and repurposed for the 2020s. As iconic as Chris Bonington’s beard. Fully quilted superior ripstop nylon with detachable hood, fly-away collar and old school ribbed cuffs. Looks heavy, feels downy. Warmer than a tea cosy in a duvet.
A note about sizing: The Dean Street collection is unisex, with ‘oversized’ fit. If you asked our advice, we’d recommend men choose their regular Berghaus size; women may want to order a size smaller, but how you wear it is your call.
- For The Gear Geeks • 7oz synthetic fibre insulation quilted for optimum heat retention • Fully detachable hood with fly-away collar • Studded front flap concealing two-way zip • Drawcord hem – cosy when you need it • Elasticated rib cuffs to beat wind and rain • Generous front pockets with stud flaps
- Journey To Your Door
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €11.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €14.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €14.95
What people say