Vapourlight Hyper Smock 2.0 Men's Waterproof Jacket
The worlds lightest waterproof jacket.
Driven by improvements from our athletes, the Vapour Light Hyper Smock 2.0 remains the worlds lightest jacket and is even lighter the second time around. Every aspect of design is considered, from using ultra lightweigth seam tape exclusive to Berghaus and a closer fitting hood to reduce overall weight, to adding a tab down feature to stop the hood getting in the way when working hard. Great packability means it can be tucked away into its small stuff sac, leaving more room for all of your other bits of kit in your pack, and it has a zipped pocket to make it even more useful!
Weight (approx.): 75g
- In A Nutshell
- Ultra lightweight exclusive seam tape.
- Additional wet weatheris achieved with the hood - with binding opening and a tab down feature when not in use.
- Essentials can be kept close at hand with the zipped pocket.
For The Gear Geeks
- A comfortable fit is ensured with the elasticated binding on the cuffs and hem.
- This extremely packable jacket comes with its own stuff sack so you will never need to leave it behind.
- Journey To Your Door
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €11.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €14.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €14.95
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say