Brilliantly waterproof and highly adjustable, the Elara Jacket is a great ally. Especially when the heavens open.
If you love getting out in rain, hail or shine, this well-equipped jacket could be your best mate. It’s full of tricks to keep you dry in wet weather, from two layer waterproof Hydroshell® fabric, to a fully adjustable hood that’ll stop icy drops creeping in. There’s a draw cord hem to keep whipping winds at bay and adjustable cuffs to find your perfect fit. So, if you feel at home in the outdoors no matter what the conditions (…like us), this sounds like a great fit for you.
Weight (approx.):420g (size 12)
- In A Nutshell
- WATERPROOF - Our fully waterproof Hydroshell® 2 layer fabric keeps you dry and protected when the weather turns.
- WET WEATHER PROTECTION - Let it pour and stay protected with the neat fitting, fully adjustable hood.
- GREATER FIT - Keep chilly draughts out with adjustable cuffs and a draw cord hem for a perfect fit.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Stay warmer and drier with the dropped hem.Essentials are safe in two zipped side pockets.
- Journey To Your Door
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €16.00
- Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say