Women's Expeditor Active AQ Tech Shoes
Flexible and lightweight, the Expeditor Active Shoe protects like a boot but is brilliantly agile.
It’s a great, reliable choice when you’re heading out and feeling spontaneous.
Made from top grade suede, the waterproof and highly breathable AQ® lining means your feet can stay dry and happy all day long.
Built to last and as comfortable as a trainer, this brilliant shoe is ideally designed to take you anywhere…stop for a picnic and bring you back again.
750g (Pair UK6)
- In A Nutshell WATERPROOF GUARANTEE Dry feet. Happy days! Thanks to AQ® waterproof lining these will keep your feet dry and are still totally breathable. EVERDAY WALKING COMFORT Light, flexible and breathable for fresh, comfortable feet. TOTALLY DURABLE Built to last, with flexibility and agility built in.
- For The Gear Geeks• Love great traction with our very own OPTI-STUD® hiking pattern • Enjoy the support and comfort of the OrthoLite® footbed with anti-microbial protection • Reassuring high quality thread from the industry leader, Coats, keep boots stronger for longer
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €16.00
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say