Striding out in style is easier than ever with the refreshed Expeditor Ridge 2.0 walking boot.
It’s still crammed with great technology, from the robust leather upper to shock absorbing EVA midsoles for a little extra cushioning.
And you can be sure of a great grip with specially designed OPTI-STUD® soles, that are unique and patented by Berghaus to help you stay steady when it’s tricky underfoot.
Updated for this season, these boots have all the benefits and a great new look.
What a combination! 840g/pair (UK6)
- In A Nutshell WATERPROOF Dry feet. Happy days! Thanks to the AQ® waterproof lining they are breathable and will keep your feet dry. CUSHIONED Be kind to your feet with underfoot cushioning from EVA midsoles and the OrthoLite® footbed. ADVANCED GRIP Brilliant grip that won’t let you down comes from the OPTI-STUD® sole.
- For The Gear Geeks• Built to last with durable scuff resistant treated leather upper • Leather is made in a tannery certified by the Leather Working Group for environmental performance
- Journey To Your Door
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €16.00
What people say