Light weight, comfortable and incredibly robust, the Explorer Active Mid takes every terrain in its stride.
Love spur of the moment hikes and last minute coastal walks? Then these will be just right for you. An updated colour combo for this season refreshes an already firm favourite. Built for comfort they’re 100% waterproof, with a tested and trusted GORE-TEX® lining that’s designed to keep feet happy and dry. A higher cut on the ankle gives you greater support for tricky terrain, while specially placed cushioning and stability provides all-day hiking comfort. What more could you need?
Weight (approx.):770g (Pair UK6)
- In A Nutshell
- GORE-TEX® WATERPROOF GUARANTEE - Keep feet dry with the incredibly waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining. So say goodbye to soggy socks.
- ALL DAY HIKING COMFORT - Superb cushioning from OrthoLite® footbed combined with EVA midsole helps to absorb shocks for greater comfort on rough terrain.
- INCREDIBLY VERSATILE - As tough as boots but as light and agile as a shoe, you can wear these over a massive range of activities.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Great traction comes from our very own OPTI-STUD® hiking pattern with Vibram® rubber for unrivalled grip and shock absorption.
- Enjoy the support and comfort of the OrthoLite® footbed, breathable and anti-microbial they keep feet smelling fresh.
- Tipping the scales at less than a kilo they won’t slow you down.
- Journey To Your Door
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €16.00
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say