Women's Extrem 5000 Vented Waterproof Jacket
Even the winter weather of the British Isles is no match for this superbly equipped jacket.
Sleet, blizzards and driving rain, it’s a tough barrier for all, thanks to totally waterproof, 3 layer GORE-TEX®, with reinforced areas to protect the jacket from rock and rucksack abrasion.
The fully adjustable hood is designed to fit comfortably over your head with or without a climbing helmet, while the YKK® AQUAGUARD® zips are watertight keeping you nice and dry.
For easy access, pockets are placed well clear of your rucksack harness or your backpack waist strap.
Every detail has been carefully considered, down to the tailored fit that brings freedom of movement and cuff tabs you can adjust while wearing your mountain gloves.
All in all the Extrem 5000 Vented Jacket is a hardworking, robust mountaineering jacket.
Weight (approx. ):481g (Size 12)
- In A Nutshell SUPERIOR WARMTH Valuable heat retention is taken care of with a cool combination of brushed mesh and microfleece to expertly manage moisture. PRECISE VENTILATION Keep cool with two-way, ventilating side zips, providing greater airflow when you’re taking on challenging terrain. FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT Enjoy greater freedom of movement thanks to articulation through the knees and seat.
- For The Gear Geeks • Keep your core dry and protected with a YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® central zip. The zip is two way to enable opening from the bottom for access to harness/trousers. A low profile stud fastening secures the zip from opening unexpectantly. • Extra weather protection and added comfort is thanks to the longer cooped back at the rear and dual hem adjustment secures it over your body. • Keep essentials safe in the two hand warmer pockets with tailored zip garages to stop snagging. • Dynamic body movement when reaching high is thanks to articulated sleeves. • Well-designed cuffs deliver a secure fit over the wrist helping to prevent weather ingress. • Help keep essentials secure in the chest pocket that features a YKK® water resistant zip. • Kinder to the environment – the jacket contains bluesign® approved fabrics.
- Journey To Your Door
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €11.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €14.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €14.95
What people say