Women's Fellmaster 3 in 1 Waterproof Jacket
Making sure you’re dressed for every type of weather condition can be exhausting. Now you’ll always be prepared, with a fleece to hand when it gets chilly and a waterproof lightweight GORE-TEX® jacket to fend off spring showers and wintery downpours. You can wear them separately or pile on the layers by zipping them together when the weather does its worst. To keep you even better protected there’s an adjustable hood so even the worst of rain won’t stop you in your tracks.
Weight (approx. ):855g (Size 12)
- In A Nutshell WATERPROOF GUARANTEED - Keep every drop on the outside with high performance GORE-TEX® WET WEATHER PROTECTION - Shield yourself from blustery showers with the adjustable hood. VERSATILE PROTECTION - Combining the different layers is comfortable and easy, or you can wear them separately, giving you a system that works for every environment.
- For The Gear Geeks• Add warm layers in seconds with our smooth taffeta sleeve lining. • One of life’s little pleasures, hand-warmer inner and outer pockets keeps hands toasty.
- Journey To Your Door
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €16.00
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say