A range of comfort and performance features make this well-loved women's hill-walking boot a classic in our range.
When the Hillmaster GTX made its debut in 1994 it quickly became Britain’s best-selling walking boot. And the latest award-winning version is loaded with innovations that keep it one step ahead of the competition. Memory foam in the collar and tongue give you a truly tailored fit and maximum comfort. Meanwhile, tough but supple leather adds strength while resisting abrasions – and makes this one of the best looking hikers on the hill. A breathable GORE-TEX® lining keeps your feet dry while cushioned, and supportive footbeds combine with an anti-clogging outsole and shock-absorbing midsole to get the best out of your energy on all kinds of trails.
Weight (approx.):1246g (Pair UK9)
- In A Nutshell
- WATERPROOF GUARANTEE - Wet conditions are off the forecast inside and out, as the breathable GORE-TEX® lining keeps the weather out while setting sweat free.
- AILORED TO YOU - Improved tongue and collar pattern with memory foam adapts to your feet and ankles for a truly bespoke fit.
- OFTLY STRONG - Full-grain leather gives the ideal combination of strength and suppleness.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Journey To Your Door
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €16.00
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say