Women's Long Hudsonian Down Insulated Jacket
Invite the winter to come out and play, you’re well equipped with this super-warm down jacket.
Ready to seize winter and have some fun? Then this brilliantly warm, lightweight jacket might just become your new best friend. When the peaks are calling and the snow’s falling pop it on and head out knowing the longer length will keep you toasty and the Hydrodown® will fend off dropping temperatures even in wet conditions. Take your hood, or unzip it and leave it behind, it’s up to you. But don’t forget the heavenly hand-warmer pockets are always there to breathe life back into frozen fingers.
Weight (approx.): 662g
- In A Nutshell
- LONG LASTING WARMTH - Filled with our ethically sourced hydrophobic down, Hydrodown™ powered by NikWax® – for long-lasting warmth that keeps on working for up to 16 hours when wet.
- FAST DRYING - Hydrodown®, insulating down, specially treated to dry 50% faster than regular down.
- VERSATILE DESIGN - A zip off, detachable hood keeps you dry in the rain and is fuss-free in the sunshine.
- For The Gear Geeks
- Carry sweets, phones, keys whatever in the two zipped hand-warmer pockets.
- Its great shape and flattering fit ensure you look good wherever you are.
- Bluesign® approved fabric.
- Journey To Your Door
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say