This robust mountain walking jacket delivers year-round storm-level waterproof protection.
Tough isn’t the word for this comfy yet robust mountain walking jacket. No matter what you encounter out there in the wild, whether it’s torrential rain, relentless drizzle, or persistent blizzards you’ll be dry and protected wearing this. The GORE-TEX® fabric and storm level construction offers waterproof protection and it’s designed to keep you feeling comfortably cool and fresh however hard you work thanks to it also being totally breathable. While a fully adjustable hood means you enjoy a really snug fit to help keep the rain out. And, let’s not forget the map. Yes, even that stays dry with the perfectly sized inner pocket.
Weight (approx.): 487g
- In A Nutshell
- WATERPROOF GUARANTEE - Take on the wildest rain with a fully adjustable hood and GORE-TEX® 2L fabric.
- ENHANCED BREATHABILITY - Designed to keep you cool and fresh without losing any windproof or waterproof qualities.
- UNRIVALLED MOVEMENT - Elbows are treated to better movement and greater comfort that’s still a great fit, thanks to tailored articulation in the arms.
- Journey To Your Door
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €13.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €16.00 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €16.00
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say