Women's Skye Waterproof Jacket
Last minute escapes to the countryside or a strenuous day on tough terrain, whatever your adventure this jacket has everything you need.
Changeable weather? No problem, water won’t find its way through our HYDROSHELL® Elite fabric and it’s designed to keep you fresh and comfy no matter how tough it gets as it’s brilliantly breathable too.
For even better weather protection there’s an adjustable wired peak hood and if it’s dry, just roll it up and fold it away.
As for better movement, arms and sleeves are unrestricted and let’s not forget a range of pockets to safely stash all your hiking essentials and the odd minty sweet.
530g (Size 12)
- In A Nutshell • PROTECTED WITH HYDROSHELL® - Our fully breathable and waterproof Hydroshell® Elite fabric keeps you dry and protected when the weather turns. • WET WEATHER PROTECTION - Adjustable hood gives further protection when the weather does its worst. • UNRIVALLED MOVEMENT - Easily reach the next level with sleeves designed for better movement.
- For The Gear Geeks• Get ready for a range of pockets, from a zipped chest pocket, to two hand-warmer pockets and a zipped internal pocket. Plenty to fill there. • Comfy cuffs keep the weather out with bonded tabs, hooks and loops for easy adjustment. • Keep your lower back and beyond warm and dry with a dropped hem drawcord for seat protection.
- Journey To Your Door
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €11.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €14.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €14.95
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say