Women's Voyager Tech Tee SS Crew
With every detail taken care of, this short sleeve stretch t-shirt is a must-have for those who love things simple yet effective. You’ll stay cool all day as it’s highly breathable, and it has lasting odour resistance in its ARGENTIUM® fabric technology, to keep you fresh from the minute you set off. Loaded with thoughtful ways to make your day even better, it protects your skin too with UPF 30+ sun protection built into the main fabric. With all these tricks up its (short) sleeves, it gets a big tick from us.
- In a nutshell COMFORTABLE FIT Super stretch fabric fits beautifully for added comfort and easily bounces back into shape. HIGHLY BREATHABLE Stay fresh and cool thanks to highly breathable fabric. EXCELLENT WICKING Keep cool and dry with the ARGENTIUM® fabric technology that has excellent wicking properties and lasting odour resistance.
- For the Gear Geeks • Loves the sun and helps protect you against its rays with vital UPF 30+ protection• Made from bluesign® approved fabrics, meaning it is safe for you and the environment
- Journey To Your Door
We offer both standard and express delivery options.
• European Express Delivery €11.95
• European Standard Delivery €7.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 5-6 working days
> approx 1-3 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
• Worldwide Express Delivery €24.00
• Worldwide Standard Delivery €14.95 (FREE for orders over €100)
> approx 15 working days
> approx 7 working days (based on orders received by 2.00pm the previous day)
Delivery to BFPO addresses for personal or overseas missions and exercises is also €14.95
- Product Lifetime Guarantee
A lifetime of adventure. Guaranteed. Berghaus products can do (almost) anything
For 50 years, Berghaus has been committed to endless innovation and the relentless pursuit of excellence. We believe passionately that our products make a real difference to the people who use them – and we guarantee our gear will stand up to the task it’s intended for (yes, that does rule out using your jacket as a paragliding sail).
What people say